Popcorn Shop: Pumpkin Spice
Popcorn Shop: Pumpkin Spice

Popcorn Shop: Pumpkin Spice

Regular price $7.00 Sale price $12.00 Unit price per
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Nothing says fall like pumpkin spice! The delicious sweet candy crunch with all the amazing spices of fall create the perfect blend of pumpkin spice!

Allergy Info:  Contains Milk, Soy, and Tree Nuts. Gluten-Free, Non-GMO Corn

Weight: 7.5oz

 Ingredients: Popcorn, Coconut Oil, corn syrup solids, sugar, brown sugar, Natural Pumpkin flavoring, Butter, Dextrose, Natural & Artificial flavors, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6, Cinnamon

 Amount Per Serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 6g(8% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g(23% DV), Trans Fat (0g DV), Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 105mg (5 % DV), Total Carb. 18g(7% DV), Fiber 1g(4% DV), Total Sugars (15g DV), (Inc. Og Added Sugars, Protein 1g, Vit. D, Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas.,