Popcorn Shop: Apple Pie
Popcorn Shop: Apple Pie

Popcorn Shop: Apple Pie

Regular price $12.00 $0.00 Unit price per
Shipping calculated at checkout.

This flavor will take you back to grandmas house with a fresh-baked apple pie. This amazing blend of caramel corn, cinnamon, and green apples will have you coming back for more.

Allergy info: Contains Soy and Tree Nuts.  Gluten-Free, Non GMO Corn

Ingredients: Popcorn, Coconut Oil, corn syrup solids, sugar, soy lecithin, cream of tartar, dextrose, natural & artificial flavors, citric acid, FD&C yellow #5, Malic Acid, FD&C Blue #1. Popcorn, cinnamon, brown sugar, dark molasses granules (cane sugar, molasses, caramel color), butter, vanilla extract.

Amount Per Serving: Calories 450, Total Fat 21g(27% DV), Sat. Fat 16g(80% DV), Trans Fat (0g DV) Cholest. 20mg(7% DV), Sodium 370mg ( 16% DV), Total Carb. 64g(23% DV), Fiber 4g(14% DV), Total Sugars (53g DV), (Inc. Og Added Sugars, Protein 4g(8% DV), Vit. D, Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas.,


Customer Reviews
5.0 Based on 1 Reviews
5 ?
100% 
1
4 ?
0% 
0
3 ?
0% 
0
2 ?
0% 
0
1 ?
0% 
0
Write a Review

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
TY
10/11/2021
Tiffany Y.
United States United States
My favorite so far!

Best one I’ve had yet! I need more.