Hammond's Toffee Brittle Dark Chocolate Candy Bar
Hammond's Toffee Brittle Dark Chocolate Candy Bar

Hammond's Toffee Brittle Dark Chocolate Candy Bar

Regular price $4.00 $0.00 Unit price per
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Treat yourself to the delicious duo of dark chocolate and toffee. Pure decadence!

Weight 2.25 oz.

CONTAINS: MILK & SOY. MAY CONTAIN WHEAT, PEANUTS & TREE NUTS.

INGREDIENTS: Dark Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor. Sugar Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Flavor), Toffee (Granulated Sugar, Corn Syrup, Butter [Cream], Water, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Vanilla Paste [Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Bean Specks, Gum Tragacanth]. Soy Lecithin).

Nutrition Facts Servings: 2, Serv. size: 1/2 Bar (32g), Amount per serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 10g (13 % DV), Sat, Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat Og, Cholest. Omg (0% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 16g (6% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 15g (Incl. 15g Added Sugars, 30% DV), Protein 2g. Vit D: Omcg (0% DV), Calcium: 12mg (0% DV), Iron: 3mg (15% DV), Potass: 105mg (2 % DV).