Candy Club: Choco PB Pretzel Pillows
Rich, comforting, and oh-so-delicious, these pretzel pillows are filled with smooth peanut butter and covered in sweet and creamy milk chocolate for a sweet treat that seriously satisfies! These make for a great sweet + salty treat.
Allergy Information: Contains wheat, soy, and milk. Processed in a facility that handles dairy, soy, egg, peanut, tree nut (almond, pecan, and brazil nut), and wheat products.
Ingredients: Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel [Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Peanut Butter (Dry Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, and Salt), Salt, Malt, Canola Oil], and Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin (an emulsifier) Vanillin (an artificial flavoring)].
Nutrition Facts: Servings: 4, Serv. size: 1 oz (28g), Amount per serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 7g (9% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat Og, Cholest. Omg (0% DV), Sodium 130mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 17g (6% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 5g Added Sugars, 10% DV), Protein 3g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (2% DV).
I have always liked peanut butter pretzels. Covering them in chocolate takes them to a whole new level!
These are so good! They are milk chocolate covered pretzels with a little taste of peanut butter inside. The chocolate is creamy and pairs so well with the salty, crunch pretzel.